" - This is insanely good. I wish I did more during spanish class, so I could read all these comments ;) I remember one thing from my 2 years of learning spanish: "Puedo ir al servicio?"
- This is not spanish, it's portuguese...
- Is there a difference in the language? I thought they speak spanish in Portugal...
- Yes! Is very different! In Portugal we speak Portuguese :)
- In Portugal people speak portuguese :) Differences: Portuguese (Olá), Spanish (Hola) English (Hello/Hi). Understood?
- In the United States you think that Portugal is Spain. In Portugal we think that the United States are the MacDonals. "
(Conversa lida nuns comentários do Youtube, mandados para mim pela minha querida B. que disse logo que esta tinha mesmo de vir aqui para o Blog)
Percebem agora porque os Americanos não me passam no goto?
Como diz a outra: " Toma camafeu, que não é no cu..."